Dear EPE students and recent alumni,
As part of the department's periodic review process (required every 5 or so years by SACS), we are asked to include a compilation of student research-related activity for 2011-2016. Could you please send the following to Katie Cross (firstname.lastname@example.org), copied to Dr. Goldstein (email@example.com)? Alternatively, you may add the information directly to the Google Doc we are working on here: https://docs.google.com/
* Conference presentations (conference name, date, title of paper/poster,
* Publications, including articles, books, reviews, white papers/policy briefs, multimedia, etc. (full citation)
* Awards, funding and scholarships (might include for research activities, travel, academic merit, teaching-related)
* Ongoing projects and collaborations, especially with EPE faculty or related to your activities in EPE
* Significant job changes and promotions
If in doubt, please include the information.
We will begin collecting these data more systematically later this year for future use. For now, your support of EPE's effort to produce a comprehensive report is much appreciated.
All the best for a restful and joyous holiday season.
Dr. Beth Goldstein
Student Services Assistant, EPE