Friday, January 14, 2011

Internship available at University of Cincinnati

From Nicole Jenkins (HIED 2010):

I am writing to inform you that UC International is looking for a someone to work part time in the study abroad office.  My last day is Friday, January 14th and I am preparing to move to New Zealand next Wednesday, the 19th.  The person will be taking over my responsibilities as an intern.

UC International is looking to hire a graduate student to work approximately 20 hrs a week. This position is temporary.  The hours and duration of the internship are flexible.  If you know of someone that lives in the Northern KY/Cincinnati area and is interested in gaining experience in the field of study abroad, please have them contact my supervisor:

Dr. Kurt Olausen
UC International
3134 Edwards One
PO Box 210640
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0640<
(T): 513.556.2240
mailto:kurt.olausen@uc.edu

Anyone that is interested can also email me with questions about the position. I will be responding to my email until January 18th. After that, I'm on South Pacific time!

Kind regards,

Nicole