Friday, October 21, 2011

Assistantship Opening in Office of International Affairs for Spring 2012

Good Friday afternoon,

I wanted to give you a heads-up that the posting for my position is now live on the HR site!  Please forward this link to anyone you think would be a good fit (and feel free to post to the EPE listserv):

http://ukjobs.uky.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=230157

The window to apply will close in just over two weeks on Sunday, Nov 6.  The turn-around should be pretty speedy -- I blocked off time for interviews beginning on 11/9.  Karen will be in India that week and into the following one, so I would anticipate second-round interviews around the 17th and an offer being made by the beginning of Thanksgiving week.

I hope this helps - let me know if you need any other info!

Enjoy your weekend,

Balin